Author Topic: Ladies Meet up ?  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Julie.M

Ladies Meet up ?
« on: June 26, 2018, 16:51. »
Are there any groups of ladies that meet up for coffee or social events in the Gran Alacant area?  I would be interested to know if there are any.  Many thanks - Julie
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 17:26. by Julie.M »

Offline masmu

Ladies Meet up ?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 17:29. »
Hi Julie

I know there is a ladies group that meet up at one of the bars at the Carabassi on a Tuesday morning.  I am not in GA at the moment so can't find out any more information for you but maybe someone will come on with some more useful info for you. 

Otherwise maybe pop down around 10.00 (I think that's the time) and have a look in the various bars.

Good luck

Offline Julie.M

Ladies Meet up ?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 00:06. »
Hello, thank you for your reply, I will give it a go.  I thought there must be something as there are so many ladies here! Thanks again :) Perhaps if anyone else knows where, they could let me know?

Offline Suzie

Ladies Meet up ?
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 10:34. »
Hi Julie, I go to the coffee morning at Molly Malones where all us ladies meet up on a Tuesday at 10.30am. It has been going for many years and is well organised. We have fashion shows, cookery demo's done by Gavin the owner of Molly Malones also a couple of times a year we have coach trips which incudes a lunch at various places on the Costa Blanca. We pay €1.50 per week which help pay towards the trips. Come and give it a try it is a good way of meeting new friends.

Offline Julie.M

Ladies Meet up ?
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 15:49. »
Hi Suzie, thank you for the reply and info.  I will try and get along tomorrow morning, thanks again  :)

Offline Alice M.

Ladies Meet up ?
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 13:41. »
Hi, is this for all ages? Young and not as young  ;) Thanks.

Offline Julie.M

Ladies Meet up ?
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 19:04. »
Hi Alice

I went along and there are mixed ages but not many youngsters.  They are having a summer break until Tuesday 4th September.  I will be going again and I'm sure you would be very welcome whatever age you are  ;)