Author Topic: That's good service  (Read 6298 times)

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
That's good service
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2016, 21:04. »
So I received the message below today. I'm not up on Mbps, Gbs etc.  We only use internet for our phones whilst we are over. Does anyone know if this is enough Mbps for our use??

"We can give you the offer of 12.10 per month but with antenna. We can change the service of cable for an antenna, the speed change fom upt to 100 Mbps to 10 Mbps."

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
That's good service
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 09:05. »
Hi puddy-woo, for web searching, emails and viber it would be fine

Regards all

John

PS predictive text doesn't like your user name

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
That's good service
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 09:28. »
Thanks John. I think I will give it a go-i can always revert.   Re predictive texting - I wont ask

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline sidney

That's good service
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 08:30. »
Hi All,

Just to let you all know that TELECABLE SANTA POLA is running fibre optic at the moment in GA
wich will be real fibre to the home (ftth)  with the best rates and nice holiday packages

Also we have a presentation evening this saturday from 18:00 @ yellow submarine with  free beer , wines and a proper catering

I hope to see you all there

Sidney

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
That's good service
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 16:27. »
Free beer, wine and food; that's one venue to avoid.

People were queuing round the block for just a free sausage when Lidl re-opened.

Good luck Sidney.

Dave

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
That's good service
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2016, 17:07. »
I hear u.  We were having a drink in Oceans the other night and Brothers was rammed. Turned out it was their leaving do and there were a few freebies on offer. If as many people had bothered to drink there regularly perhaps they wouldn't have left??  We stayed put.

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
That's good service
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 08:53. »
It never ceases to amaze me how many cheapskates live in GA who always appear when something is going free or cheap.
They dont like it up em !

Offline Keith and Jen

That's good service
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2016, 08:23. »
We attended the 'freebie' at the Yellow Submarine.  It was not stuffed with people.  The 'finger food' was good and varied.  The lady pouring out the free wine was not very busy and neither were the bar staff.  Those there seemed genuinely interested in gathering information from Sidney.  We had a productive discussion.  My only criticism was the volume of the 'music' which made conversation unnecessarily difficult.  Why do bars have 'background' music so loud?  Does anyone actually enjoy this stuff?

Keith
Experience is what you get just after you need it.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
That's good service
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 11:08. »
Not me Keith, I avoid it all costs, I've left many a bar when it becomes impossible to hold a normal conversation
Hope you're both fit and well

Regards all

John

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."