Author Topic: Taxes  (Read 3236 times)

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Taxes
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 14:27. »
I'll get some quotes and see if its worth moving on. If its not much of a saving i'll stay with. They are literally 5 mins walk from the apartment so quite handy if i ever need them plus shd factor in the things you mentioned in previous post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline mike and judith

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Taxes
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 20:48. »
Please tell me it's NOT Abaco, John!

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Taxes
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 21:52. »
No it's not Mike
Hope that you are having a good time in Tenerife

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Carolyn

Taxes
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 19:21. »
I have also been looking about to change my solicitor, she charges 90 euros for calculating our income tax which is only 75 euros plus 90 euros to represent us for the year.  I am interested to know how many people have fiscal representation on a yearly basis ?

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Taxes
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 19:47. »
Hi Carolyn, one benefit of having a fiscal representative is that all correspondance goes to them, so no problems with not being there to receive and action your mail..........the tax office will not post to an address not in Spain.

In 12 years I can not recall having, I'm pleased to say, any correspodance from the Spanish tax office. Its bad enough dealing with the tax office in the UK where we speak the same language!!

Whether your property is worth 75,000 euros or 750,000 euros assuming you do not rent it out your solicitor has exactly the same amount of work to do in submitting tax returns on behalf of the owners of the property...........hence the flat scale of charges they have.

Regards all

John

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."