Author Topic: Moments  (Read 5068 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Moments
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2015, 07:51. »
Hi Dave, I've seen a few folk in there having the sea urchins, what are that like?
The rabbit is very good, I've had it twice
Good to hear your view on the Sunday Elche market, in our opinion it's the best market in the area by a big margin

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Moments
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2015, 08:36. »
Hello John, it's the first time that we've eaten sea urchin.we enjoyed them the only way that can explain what they taste like, is that they taste of the sea very nice on the palate. They were €2.50 each which is nothing compared to what they charge back home.As for the market at elche fc we all loved it & would agree definitely the best in our opinion.
Regards
Dave
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 09:47. by David D »

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Moments
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2015, 08:09. »
We visited Moments for a late lunch yesterday.   Had a great chat with one of the owners. They certainly are passionate about their food and wine.  Its very good. Will definitely make it a regular.  It wasn't in the sun when we arrived which was a shame so had to sit inside. Not what I would ordinarily do on the beachfront when the sun is shining,, but it is lovely inside so all good.  Will just have to remember to eat earlier in the Winter months !!! 

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Ash

• Supreme Member
Moments
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 15:17. »
Must say went with some friends the other week for afternoon tea (how posh)
Cakes not impressed by and Luke warm black coffee
x

Offline BMnK

Moments
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 21:17. »
Hi John,
Just wanted to say we went to Moments last week - once for lunch and then for Dinner on Saturday -  after reading your post . Really enjoyed it !! - As you said, not as cheap as some other places, BUT you definitely get what you pay for there - had the oysters and sea urchin , lovely wine and great food . We will definitely be back with friends and appreciate the information - keep the nuggets of info coming :-)

:)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Moments
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 23:07. »
Thanks BMnK, your comments are appreciated

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."