Author Topic: caixa bank  (Read 1112 times)

Offline phil

caixa bank
« on: September 28, 2021, 10:00. »
hi i have heard that caixa bank (which is my bank but now closed) has merged with someone in gran alicant   can anyone clarify this and where abouts are they Otherwise it means going into Santa pola every time  which is not ideal
Thanks for any help

Offline NickiH

caixa bank
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 18:16. »
hi i have heard that caixa bank (which is my bank but now closed) has merged with someone in gran alicant   can anyone clarify this and where abouts are they Otherwise it means going into Santa pola every time  which is not ideal
Thanks for any help

Caixa Bank is at the top of the Hill on the right before you drop down to Arenales beach. It used to be Bankia but changed to Caixa either earlier this year or last year

Offline Ron l

caixa bank
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 10:38. »
I have been told that there is a Caixabank bank in aletet, as the one in ga may close in the new year

Offline leedsfan

caixa bank
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 23:02. »
Hi, Caixa Bank have merged with Bankia who are the last bank up from the old chemist on the way down to the beach

Offline Peter D

caixa bank
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 20:40. »
We are with Bankia before the merger with Caixa and I went online tonight to check my account balance,it's all the best n Spanish and I cannot find an English translation or instructions.
Has anyone got the same problem or has anyone sorted it?
Thanks

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
caixa bank
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 18:43. »
After many merges we ended up at Banco Sabadell and I have to say they are a complete shower, I’ve been trying to sort out an issue with online access constantly being told password incorrect when it’s not then access gets blocked until you go into branch to sort it. Attended branch in August at 11:30 told need to have an appointment after 11am, made appointment  for 11:40 which it now was, after lots of paper spewing out of printer and arm waving by both of us issue resolved. That was until 2 days later when locked out again, back I go at 10:40 to be told it’s a billy big job to sort and will need an appointment, so appointment made for 11:30, coffee next door then attended, lots of locals waving arms and paper being passed around, more printer spewing and told issue was at my local branch, but I am in my local branch I say, oh no your not your local branch is La Zenia, at this my head is about to enter orbit. By now I’ve got all the staff trying to sort my password out. It gets sorted then within 2 days back in the UK I’m blocked again. I looked on trust pilot and surprisingly 92% say what a complete shower the bank is with sooo many similar stories of complete incompetence.
So best of luck Dave.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 18:45. by wilson »

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
caixa bank
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2021, 18:40. »
I'm with BBVA and despite the fact they charge a fortune I've never had an access problem with them on line. The nice lass at our local branch set up the phone app and I use it every day without problems.