Author Topic: New Rules whe arriving from Amber list countries  (Read 5562 times)

Offline Pewster

New Rules whe arriving from Amber list countries
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2021, 16:42. »
Could it not be that the UK Government cannot check the authenticity of vaccination certificates purchased in Benidorm market?

Derek

It says it all about EU bureaucracy if you can print off an official document that states your vaccinated and no longer a danger to other people at the Kwik save in GA.

As for my friends all would say they are Catalonian or Spanish even my French  friends I don’t know one that would consider themselves an EU friend.

You can print off an official document from the U.K. in your local corner shop in the U.K. , if the shop keeper has a laptop for you to access and a printer, it’s called technology. So don’t make out it’s something unique to Spain.

As for your friends, you christened them ‘EU friends’ in your original post, not me.

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2021, 17:57. »
No you are wrong there I think.

You can either present it from your phone or a hard copy obtained from the NHS not from your local Morrisons who may have printed it off.

A printed off copy from your phone is not accepted even if it was done in Benidorm market.

Derek

Offline Pewster

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2021, 19:56. »
No you are wrong there I think.

You can either present it from your phone or a hard copy obtained from the NHS not from your local Morrisons who may have printed it off.

A printed off copy from your phone is not accepted even if it was done in Benidorm market.

Derek

And I think you’re wrong.

The security of any official document is through its encryption, hence the need for the person to whom it is relevant to provide sign in information. Where it is accessed from or printed at, is irrelevant.

As for the official NHS hard copy, it’s basically printed on plain white paper. I’m sorry to inform you the NHS budget does not run to watermarked paper. As somebody who has had the misfortune to require multiple official documentation from the NHS, it is always available as an encrypted e-mail. The acceptance of the hard copy is generally aimed at the percentage of the U.K. population without the ability (or practicality) to access their copy on the app.

As for the E.U. version, of which those residing in Spain are part, the certificate is available through app or printable encrypted e-mail, just as the U.K.

As for the availability of certification at either Peckham or Benidorm markets, having been to neither, I’m unable to comment.

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2021, 20:21. »
Now I can say with 100% confidence that you are wrong having the Coronavirus (COVID19) vaccination confirmation in front of me.

It is not printed on plain white paper. It has a blue shaded area and also contains a bar code which when scanned checks its legality.

Derek
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 20:29. by Derek »

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2021, 20:33. »
Ryanair accepted a printed copy off the NHS app when I flew out Wednesday.

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2021, 21:16. »
Ryanair accepted a printed copy off the NHS app when I flew out Wednesday.
With all due respect BW that little oleeery fella would accept a document written with crayon on the back of a soggy napkin if it meant getting more bums on seats.

• Galactic Member
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2021, 23:02. »
Doesn't bother me Wilson - you can only tick the boxes they put in front of you.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 23:04. by Blue and white stripes »

Offline Pewster

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2021, 00:21. »
Doesn't bother me Wilson - you can only tick the boxes they put in front of you.

Please refrain, do you not realise by now, if there are two people on any thread on these boards who are always correct, it’s Derek and Wilson.

You providing evidence to the contrary goes beyond conversation and is totally unjustified.

See you next season in the championship  ;)

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2021, 09:42. »

Please refrain, do you not realise by now, if there are two people on any thread on these boards who are always correct, it’s Derek and Wilson.

You providing evidence to the contrary goes beyond conversation and is totally unjustified.

See you next season in the championship  ;)

Not quite sure how this comment contributes to the debate surely if a member posts something that is not correct or misleading the point can be raised within the Forum rules by others providing it is with respect to other members. It is certainly not Derek always being correct and Derek cannot be held responsible for others always being wrong. (Joking)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 11:42. by Derek »

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2021, 10:36. »
Could it not be that the UK Government cannot check the authenticity of vaccination certificates purchased in Benidorm market?

Derek

It says it all about EU bureaucracy if you can print off an official document that states your vaccinated and no longer a danger to other people at the Kwik save in GA.

As for my friends all would say they are Catalonian or Spanish even my French  friends I don’t know one that would consider themselves an EU friend.
Derek its nothing to do with EU bureaucracy, the Quicksave are simply offering a service (one of the services they offer) to help people print off their own covid certificate details, not everyone is fully tech savvy and not everyone (more importantly) has a printer, it can be done at the library too.

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2021, 11:36. »
Unusually I agree with Derek a forum is about expressing ones opinion, so if you quote a government release whether that be UK or Spanish that’s great, doesn’t mean I like or agree with it, if your peddling information from your Auntie Doris’s face book page then that is something entirely different, all this does is sends the unwary down a rabbit hole where confusion reigns. Fortunately most top contributors to this forum deal with factual reality with a smattering of personal opinion thrown in which makes this forum such an invaluable source of fact, opinion and humour.

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2021, 12:26. »
Hi coming to GA.on the 16th sorry to be a pain can someone that has just arrived to Alicante give me please steps by step  what to do ie.inoculation paper form etc etc..Step one I have already done (got the returns ticket) thank you in advance..

Well unless it’s changed it’s

Boarding pass needed most airlines make you upload your vaccination data which you get from NHS app to their website. Or proof of negative pcr test and you entry into Spain doc
Passport needs at least  6 months on it and no more than 10 years in advance
At airport I would go early and go to check in desk even if you have everything. They will check it all
Security is same as always . Mask on whole time in airport
At Alicante you go through a passport auto booth then to a passport booth where they stamp it . Down escalator then show to a desk in arrivals hall your entry into Spain doc. Then past a temp camera . Then you out and can get rid of mask

• Galactic Member
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2021, 13:26. »
I also upload my Spanish locator form onto the boarding pass.

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2021, 17:13. »
Hi Angelo.

You will need to have been double jabbed (no later than 2 weeks before the date of travel. OR bring a recent (within 48 hours) negative PCR test result.

You will also have to fill in the Spanish travel locator form - https://www.spth.gob.es/

I that form IF you have been jabbed there is space for you to fill in the batch numbers that are on your NHS Letter.

Whilst there are apps for all of these things - my tip and as said by many others - take the paper copies its so much faster, It was truly painful watching people cycle through multiple apps for themselves and family - thats what adds to the delays.

On another subject - never thought I would say it - Its TOO HOT here today

BeachLife

Offline Angelo

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2021, 08:41. »
Thank you,do you need to book the two test on return to the UK before you leave for Spain?