Author Topic: New hotel  (Read 1145 times)

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
New hotel
« on: March 19, 2021, 07:31. »
Hi just looked on net at the new hotel, they are selling rooms for the summer , has anyone been to visit yet , restaurant / rooms looks good. No photos of the swimming pool !
Not sure if you can use restaurant if you are no resident, if anyone knows, please let us know.
Thanks in advance 

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
New hotel
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 09:28. »
Yes I’d be interested to know also.   Its on booking.com and Ive booked my daughter and husband in September for 2 nights with breakfast  for €150.  I think it will be very handy for me as I usually end up having family overlapping their stays and taking it in turns to kip on my sofa 🙄
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline NickiH

New hotel
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 15:40. »
Looks a bit disappointing fairly standard hotel no luxuries. I guess it’s geared up to business people as it looks like a Holiday Inn. Quite reasonable though at £51 a night in September and October. Hope the restaurant is good as will be somewhere else to go to eat in that area

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
New hotel
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 18:17. »
Let’s hope the restaurant is open to all, there was also talk about a spa and a pool on the roof .

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
New hotel
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 09:05. »
Don’t you just love the tinternet , the hotel already has 5 reviews despite not having a guest yet. 2 are positive with the other 3 slating it for location, road noise and the fact it’s got a review whilst shut. I do wonder what satisfaction these people get from peddling such drivel.