Author Topic: New hotel  (Read 4990 times)

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
New hotel
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2021, 10:02. »
We're there plenty of taxis available outside the hotel?
I haven’t noticed any taxis waiting to be fair, I can’t imagine they’ve got many guests at the moment so those without cars probably just get dropped and go back to the airport.

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
New hotel
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2021, 16:51. »
I'm trying to recall if I have ever stayed at a hotel anywhere in the world that has a permanent taxi rank outside. I haven't stayed in many hotels built on top of Kentucky Fried Chicken outlets by the side of a main road in the middle of nowhere either I suppose, but I am not sure those factors would increase the chances.

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
New hotel
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2021, 10:14. »
I noticed yesterday that the new Quiron Medical Center has opened at the hotel next door to the KFC and are also doing pcr and antigen tests.

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
New hotel
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2021, 11:27. »
I noticed yesterday that the new Quiron Medical Center has opened at the hotel next door to the KFC and are also doing pcr and antigen tests.

Indeed they are.......considerably more expensive than the two existing clinics though  :(

https://www.alicanteholidayvillas.com/corona-virus-information

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
New hotel
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2021, 12:01. »
"the new Quiron Medical Center has opened at the hotel next door to the KFC."

Not something I ever saw myself reading haha. I wonder if our "hospital, KFC, taxi-less hotel" is unique in all the world?!

Offline NickiH

New hotel
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2021, 19:55. »
"the new Quiron Medical Center has opened at the hotel next door to the KFC."

Not something I ever saw myself reading haha. I wonder if our "hospital, KFC, taxi-less hotel" is unique in all the world?!
None of the illusive taxis were waiting outside the hotel. Not many people in the hotel.  Prob about 12 rooms taken when we stayed there. Even if it’s full I can’t see any taxis waiting there