Author Topic: Swimming Pool Company  (Read 775 times)

Offline Pewster

Swimming Pool Company
« on: October 18, 2020, 10:40. »
In the next few weeks , we will be completing on a new property and will be inheriting a swimming pool, can’t say it’s something I’m particularly familiar with having lived in the cold and damp of England prior to this year.

Everything appears to be operating fine with it on the occasions we’ve viewed the property. It does however need a cover at the very least. There’s literally half a dozen individual mosaic tiles missing that’ll need replacing, and we’re gonna require tuition on operating / maintenance. We also wish to look at the possibility of adding some lighting and possibly even a heater.

Just wondered if anybody has any recommendations for a ‘one company covers all’ from their experience ?

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Offline David and Linda

Swimming Pool Company
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 12:05. »
We used Olympio, business at Carrabassi strip, upstairs.
They drained the pool, replaced tiles, changed our lights and replaced some of the pipes and cleaned and re grouted  the surround of the pool.  You have to pay the cost of water, drain and refill as well.
We use Steve to maintain our pool, advert in GA advertiser.  We have a cover but haven’t used it as Steve maintains the pool throughout the year.  Hope this helps.

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Swimming Pool Company
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 06:57. »
Hi  yes I can recommend olimpo, the built my pool and very happy with it.
They also do other works , and have a good selection of ceramic tiles etc.