Author Topic: Plumber  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Ron l

Plumber
« on: October 19, 2019, 09:15. »
Having problems with hot water pressure, not enough pressure to ignite gas boiler, cold water pressure ok, suspect a filter or some type of blockage in boiler, does anyone no of any local plumber that could take a look at it

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Plumber
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 17:18. »
ivanrubira@hotmail.es
He does the work for Euronics, he has done a lot of work for me I can highly recommend him.If you email him explain your problem in Spanish if possible & he will get back to you he’s an excellent plumber
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ron l

Plumber
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 18:58. »
Thank you very much

Offline lesandtony

Plumber
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 10:00. »
Marco Mas --- 0034965687124

Has the ferriteria shop in El Tet.   Comes out in a flash ,cheap as chips and knows what thy are doing.

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
Plumber
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 10:04. »
I’ve used Ivan a nice chap and good service. I felt a fair price for the job whether that compares with “cheap as chips” I can’t say.

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Plumber
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 14:21. »
There is a plumbing business now located in GA on altomar two urbanisation, Avenida Escandinavia, opposite the viewpoint and next to the Indian retaurant, good view, it used to be a bar premises. I got him out for an emergency for a friend and he did an excellent job.  His premises do shut at lunchtime i think but his number is displayed in his shop front.

Offline Ron l

Plumber
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 08:54. »
Thank you all now soughted