Author Topic: Sueno Azul  (Read 2339 times)

Offline kira

Sueno Azul
« on: August 15, 2019, 18:14. »
Sueno Azul new owners

We tried the restaurant last night..it has been recently changed hands and we were eager to see what changes have been made.
We decided to try the early bird, Indian menu...before 19.30 hours
It was lovely,!
one of the best Indian meals we have had in a long time!
All freshly cooked to order, attentively served.
My husband is a diabetic, we enquired if it was ok to bring cooked brown rice, as you do!!...no problem.
will certainly be returning very soon!

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Sueno Azul
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 09:59. »
Sueno Azul is now an Indian?

Offline kira

Sueno Azul
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 12:59. »
no.......but it  also does indian food....
also spanish and other variations

spanish menu del dia was very good too!

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Sueno Azul
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 00:53. »
Yes - Sueno Azul is now a Indian restaurant with  a opportunity to buy Indian Pizza and Indian Steak. Nothing wrong with that - same as a significant number of Indian (fusion) eateries in GA. I really like a good Indian menu personally, but these bizzare all country (but Indian underneath) menus do nothing for me 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeachLife

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Sueno Azul
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 14:00. »
I can't stand these "everything" places. I'd like to see one presented honestly, with an open kitchen showing the ten microwaves they are heating the ready meals up in. Another step down for GA's culinary benchmark...which was low already.

Offline Carolyn

Sueno Azul
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 22:13. »
We had the early bird evening set menu tonight. Food was all freshly cooked and a nice wait between courses. Portions sizes were large and food very tasty. There was a slight discrepancy over what starters  were included in the set menu, but this was quickly and satisfactory resolved one discussed with the waiter. Would recommend

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Sueno Azul
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 22:43. »
Hi Carolyn, What did you order, if you don't mind me asking. Pleased to hear it was good, considering trying it.

Offline Carolyn

Sueno Azul
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 14:01. »
There was 6 adults, starters were chicken tikka, onion Bhakti, chicken pakoras, good size portions, mains were chicken jalfrezi, chicken patia, chicken tikka sizzler, chicken korma, all very good size portions and dishes very tasty. It was nice to try somewhere different and would definitely try again.