Author Topic: Hidraqua problems GA  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Davison

Hidraqua problems GA
« on: September 06, 2018, 15:56. »
I ve been without water for over 8 hours now 6 sept Monte Mar Bajo area after numerous telephone calls with unsympathetic Hidragua staff  I contacted our Administration for urb and she was already calling the water company and seemed to be as stressed as myself,

I shall have to drink beer as no stored water !  Feel free to make comments / experiences with Water company do you have any different phone numbers than the ones on facture
Thanks from thirsty resident of GA

Offline bertdove

• Galactic Member
Hidraqua problems GA
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 16:19. »
My only contact with them was when I emailed them about low pressure.  An engineer was at my door within 30 minutes to sort out the problem.

Sorry you have to drink beer, but if you need any company...

Bert

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Hidraqua problems GA
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 17:14. »
tel:0034209002010120270

Try this one is supposed to be for no water but never had to use it si I’m not sure

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Hidraqua problems GA
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 15:14. »
We had to call the Hydragua office yesterday after a similar problem in one of our villas. They were very helpful, said all bills were up to date and there was no known cause, but advised we call the Local Fault Office on 900 101 270. Within 15 mins an engineer had been and water was restored.

Seems they had been doing some work in the area and had turned off a section of C/Luxemburgo and forgotten to turn it back on!

Offline Davison

Hidraqua problems GA
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 15:18. »
Thank you everyone for replies yep they forgot to turn my water back on