Author Topic: Post box key  (Read 797 times)

Offline Yvonne yarrow

Post box key
« on: July 23, 2018, 19:32. »
How do you get keys for post box as just moved in and no keys given

Offline masmu

Post box key
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 19:40. »
Yvonne you should have had the key given to you along with the house keys when you completed the purchase on the house.
As this didn't happen you should go to the office of the Administrators of your urbanisation and they will help.

Good Luck

Offline Yvonne yarrow

Post box key
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 19:44. »
Thanks  but where is the office for Monte mar

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Post box key
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 21:03. »
Depends which urbanisation you are on you need the poliguino number I’d 3.2 g 3.2 h etc

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Post box key
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 21:52. »
Assuming you used a solicitor they would have checked with the relevent Admin regarding debts etc so somewhere will be details. Who are you paying community fees to, that may be a starter for ten.
They dont like it up em !

Offline lesandtony

Post box key
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 22:36. »
If you can not get any sense out of anyone,the ferriteria in El Tet sells the whole locks to replace yours

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Offline Davison

Post box
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 11:14. »
Recently I went to my postbox my key wouldn't work noticed my key lock was of a different type to all others, someone had just had the audacity to change the lock didn't get much help from admin so my builder changed the lock and gasve me the new keys why I wonder would anyone do this unless there may have been sinister reasons ! Police were informed and its being monitored

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Post box key
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 10:26. »
It’s surprising how many people are unsure of their addresses, plot number, house number, which number!!
Perhaps it’s a genuine mistake whereby someone else is now thinking exactly the same as you were!!
I had a guy who was convinced my parking space was his as it had the same number as his house, to resolve the matter the administrator and president had to visit his house to enlighten him as he refused to listen to me

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."