Author Topic: The Belfry ?  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
The Belfry ?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 17:10. »
Even more hilarious now your deleting my posts, if what i say isnt correct, challenge it, otherwise the thread is onesided and biased, what happened to this being a forum where opinions are shared.
They dont like it up em !

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
The Belfry ?
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 17:12. »
Keep on digging Victor, your assumptions are once again off the mark.
Why would I reply to your comments and then delete them?
Another moderator chose to delete your negative posts.

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 17:18. by John H »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Online Admin

• Administrator
The Belfry ?
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 18:21. »
Even more hilarious now your deleting my posts, if what i say isnt correct, challenge it, otherwise the thread is onesided and biased, what happened to this being a forum where opinions are shared.

Corporal Jones (or Victor as you had previously liked to be known) it was I who deleted 2 of your posts today. I must remind you yet again that you should comply with the Forum Rules at all times. You should pay particular attention to the following "Addendum" to those rules :-

"This is a privately owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of site resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. This isn’t a “freedom of speech site”, respect is the name of the game. Do not flame, hound, badger, disrespect, or taunt anyone on the forums. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close it or delete it.
Any member not paying respect to other members or the rules of the Forum will have their membership terminated"

Thread closed.