Author Topic: Santa pola este beach bars  (Read 1631 times)

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Santa pola este beach bars
« on: July 16, 2018, 21:06. »
So, have just driven down beach road to SP and not one beach bar.  No El Ancla.  We are distraught. Our fav place to eat, know the staff, been coming years.  Does anyone know if this is a permanent decision by the council. Hubby already saying Se Vende. Cant see us coming to SP at all if the beach bars arent there. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline LOLANDPETE

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 21:21. »
Oh dear we don't use the beach bars but know they are popular I wouldn't be considering se vende on strength of that so much more to offer.

Offline GH20

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 22:38. »
Some sort of issue with the contracts to run the bars I believe. They are supposed to be coming back but not seen anything recently about it

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 23:15. »
Some sort of issue with the contracts to run the bars I believe. They are supposed to be coming back but not seen anything recently about it
Well i hope its within the next 3 weeks.  Ridiculous - very disappointing. Must be massive loss of earning.  There are a couple of modern wooden constructions -not finished so not sure what they are

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 12:09. »
Hi, do you mean no bars on the coast road at all or none in Santa Pola as well bythe beach?

Also does anyone know if life resort are setting up this year hiring boats etc ? I noticed last month there was a new beach bar in part if the space they used to operate from?

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 13:52. »
Hi

No-no bars at all along the coast road all the way to Santa Pola.  Nothing by the little church, the blue one further along on the right has gone, or the one further along on the beach. Nothing by hotel Carlotti in santa pola este, no Titanic, no El Ancla and no piña grande .   Life bar has changed names I think. Something like No No bar?  Looks like there are boats etc there

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 22:44. »
Dont get me started on Pena Grande being forced out, the council decision was always questionable, with no explanation given.
They dont like it up em !

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 19:49. »
There is a bar being erected by the church, and another one up and running further along the beach road

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 20:47. »
Good to see the church branching out. If they built more bars I might get more interested ;) Sorry couldn't resist.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2018, 19:56. »
Agreed, churches would make great pubs