Author Topic: Kodi  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Kodi
« on: May 20, 2018, 12:35. »
Decided to return to kodi for tv in ga already have a box but how do I rebuild it and what should I add to get uk tv also how do I add the sites etc

Any help would be appreciated

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 13:51. »
Hi Spurs, the easiest and best way is to put Durex on your device, this puts the Durex Build and Kodi on your device in one easy move.
You will need to put FireDL onto your device, once you’ve done that just put Code 589674 into FireDL and then follow this procedure

Hope this helps

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 13:59. »
Explanation of FireDL, it’s a Godsend

https://koditips.com/firedl-codes-android-tv-install/

Regards all

John

PS Also worth looking at Terrarium TV, its brilliant, the code for that is 812425, we use it all the time.
We have Terrarium and Durex linked to a Real Debrid account, it’s worth every penny

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Kodi
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 14:39. »
Thanks john

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 07:17. »
Hi Spurs, when you’ve installed Durex go to the APK page, under where it says APK you will see in yellow APK installer, click on that and a list of add ons will appear, click on UKTVNow and download it, you’ll then have access to all your uk terrestrial channels.

Regards all

John