Author Topic: Ladies hairdresser  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Kerobu

Ladies hairdresser
« on: May 02, 2018, 09:00. »
Morning everybody, arrived Sunday for an extended 4 week visit. my wife is looking for a hairdresser - any recommendations.

Offline masmu

Ladies hairdresser
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 17:42. »
Hi

Your wife will be spoilt for choice because there are loads of hairdressers around Gran Alacant.  Where you live may be a factor if she wants somewhere nearby.

I always go to Q & F which is on Avenida Noruega, on the left on the way down to the Carabassi, the block after the left turn to the school.  The salon is run by Fermin and I find him excellent - very good cutter and speaks quite good English. Think a cut and colour is something like 33 Euros!!!

I am sure your will get other suggestions.

Good luck

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Ladies hairdresser
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 18:58. »
I use Ke Wapas, passed Suenas Azul by the roundabout. Cant remember her name but if I need a holiday trim I wait till I get to GA.  10 euros for a wet cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Kerobu

Ladies hairdresser
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 13:41. »
 :)  Many thanks for your replies. A successful and enjoyable visit to Ke Wapas. After ensuring a really short cut was wanted and not lost in translation, a very good result.

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Ladies hairdresser
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 15:02. »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline masmu

Ladies hairdresser
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 16:24. »
Glad you got sorted  8)

Offline jdr

Ladies hairdresser
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 22:52. »
Hi
My better half has been to several in over the years and been pleased with most, however these days ( this week) she uses GABY my style, Ave Scandinavia,  they do all the works for "women", with probably the best views from a hairdressers in the world
Jim