Author Topic: View Beach Bar  (Read 1369 times)

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
View Beach Bar
« on: April 27, 2018, 18:22. »
View beach bar is being set up today but looks to be a few days away from opening; a fork lift is ferrying all the equipment up from the access road at the Sardinia's bar.

No sign of anything yet at the Life Beach area.

Plenty going on at the Blue Monkey.

Dave

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
View Beach Bar
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 11:59. »
I can help but think Santa Pola council have screwed something up this year.

View Beach bar is doing very well and the next one along "King of the Sardines" is going well also. - they have been open for ages now and they are in the control of Elche Council.

Blue Monkey is the only beach bar / Chirungito that is open in Santa Pola control

None of the Chirungito's all the way along the coast road have opened and there is nothing by the little white chuch at all - Its like SP council dont want any tourists !!

Life beach / Parres Centre seems unlikely to open this year now ...... they really dont need the trade do they ?
BeachLife

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
View Beach Bar
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 10:07. »
Just to add to this thread. Further proof of the death wish Santa Pola council has with regard to tourism.

As you come out of Santa Pola East - ALL of the kiosks that were along the beach front have been closed and dismantled - even the bigger one opposite the Varedero complex just as you leave SP that would be packed with people every day this time of the year

This is economic suicide for the tourism - nothing at all being opened along the cost road - all chirungito’s closed, nothing opposite the little church and no sign of anything around where the Parres centre was.

Who would take a licence now ? It would only be for a few months at the most.

Love to here a proper explanation of this in Dave Bull’s paper - I did read their statement that they hope to open in July but its not very convincing - particularly pulling all the kiosks down in in SP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BeachLife