Author Topic: CHILDS CAR SEAT  (Read 1141 times)

Offline TRISH

CHILDS CAR SEAT
« on: April 23, 2018, 15:15. »
Looking to hire a child's car seat for a 4/5 year old any suggestions in GA or if anyone has one for sale

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 16:45. »
Try Dave at Mother Goose; shop next to Roger's at Masa Square. He has everything you can think of to hire for babies and children. Ignore the shop location on the website; they are next to Roger's

http://mothergoosehire.wixsite.com/mothergoose

Telephone 680 930 233

Dave

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 19:09. »
Try Dave at Mother Goose; shop next to Roger's at Masa Square. He has everything you can think of to hire for babies and children. Ignore the shop location on the website; they are next to Roger's

Telephone 680 930 233

Dave

Glad to hear that as we often need stuff for our granddaughter.

I am confused though - is this a brand new location ? I thought it was up at the life resort and had closed the business.

We ended up buying a seat from Careffour at Easter as I thought it had stopped trading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeachLife

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 19:09. »

Telephone 680 930 233

Dave

Glad to hear that as we often need stuff for our granddaughter.

I am confused though - is this a brand new location ? I thought it was up at the life resort and had closed the business.

We ended up buying a seat from Careffour at Easter as I thought it had stopped trading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeachLife

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 20:04. »
Yes I think it's a new location and a new owner perhaps as the website refers to "Paul" and the location next to the Life Resort. However when I used them at Easter it was Dave and the shop is next to Rogers in a shared office with the Estate Agents GA HomeFinders. Also Dave told me that there is another move on the cards to a property near the Cuelo Largo Asian restaurant due to the difficulty sometimes parking outside Roger's.

Hired a baby walker at Easter and have it booked for June half term. Very good service and price.

Perhaps someone else can clear up the confusion a bit better.

Dave

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 20:16. »
Yes I think it's a new location and a new owner perhaps as the website refers to "Paul" and the location next to the Life Resort. However when I used them at Easter it was Dave and the shop is next to Rogers in a shared office with the Estate Agents GA HomeFinders. Also Dave told me that there is another move on the cards to a property near the Cuelo Largo Asian restaurant due to the difficulty sometimes parking outside Roger's.

Hired a baby walker at Easter and have it booked for June half term. Very good service and price.

Perhaps someone else can clear up the confusion a bit better.

Dave
There's a nice car seat in the charity shop at the moment, also a fabulous high chair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline TRISH

CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 10:38. »
Thanks for replies, just went to charity shop and that one had been sold this morning.

I have messaged Mother Goose so waiting to hear from them. Looks like they are next to Rogers in Homefinders.

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 19:13. »
Just used Mother Goose again for a baby walker................excellent service and price.

Dave

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 11:34. »
We have someone who wants to hire a babycot, does anyone know if MotherGoose are still in same place in Masa Sqaure and same contact details?

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 12:44. »
Dave was still in Masa Sq at the end of May - I think he was planning his move over an extended period rather than like an immediate house move so he could be still there, half and half or in the new place.

Have you tried to call him - 680 930 233. He will drop items off and collect if you can't make it to the shop.

Dave

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
CHILDS CAR SEAT
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 13:10. »
Dave is not at the MASA Square but if you call him he will deliver anywhere in Gran Alacant!