Author Topic: Kodi Users  (Read 5539 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« on: February 27, 2018, 09:40. »
I haven’t been using Kodi for a while I’ve been using Terrarium TV which is superb, it has no live TV feeds however.
I tried the Durex build again on the Firestick last week, it’s improved one hell of a lot, it doesn’t take up much space on the Firestick and sits easily alongside Terrarium
For those who fancy giving it a go here are the DL codes to get Kodi and Durex in one easy move

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 17:07. »
Quick question John will the fire stick still work for prime with the added apps, as in Terrarium TV.

We did have iptv but my box played up got that sorted now the computers playing up so can’t get the software needed to get the iptv up and running.  :-[ was hoping to take that over to Spain. Oh well

Does anyone know if Amazon prime work in Spain.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 18:07. »
Hi Sookie, Prime is on my new second generation Firestick, everything works fine.
I’ve never used Prime so I’ve no idea if it works in Spain or not, Terrarium and Durex work great in Spain, I have 10Mbs from GATV and have very little buffering

Regards all

John

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 19:39. by John H »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 23:27. »
I put my old kodi box in the bin after I got the fire stick, I love terrarium and I've downloaded kodi 17.5 and no limits magic build which is much better than my old pulse can. To early to say how good the live tv is but could be better with out grannet internet

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 12:04. »
I ditched the box as well llamedos, just use the Firestick now.
Have you tried Real Debrid, it’s the best €3 a month I spend, loads of brilliant links that work.

I also use Terrarium and Durex end user skins, they seem to run so much smoother

Regards all

John 

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 18:26. »
An interesting option there John, I will give it some thought after a bit more investigation, just watched The Sinner which was good although a feeble ending.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 15:01. »
I’ve the new Firestick with the Alexia built in.

I’m having a bit of a problem with terrarium tv. I’ve gone through downloader and added terrarium tv but everytime I want to go on it,it come up with me having to download it all again, even though it’s saying app has downloaded.  >:(

Help me please.. the kodi box was my friend knew what I was doing with that.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 15:03. by Sookie »

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 15:04. »
I’ve the new Firestick with the Alexia built in.

I’m having a bit of a problem with terrarium tv. I’ve gone through downloader and added terrarium tv but everytime I want to go on it,it come up with me having to download it all again, even though it’s saying app has downloaded.  >:(

Help me please.. the kodi box was my friend knew what I was doing with that.

Must have been having a few blonde hours as found it now  ;D ;D

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 15:33. »
Nice one
If you use Facebook Sookie it’s worth joining this group, the pinned post has some great info and a quick search of the posts will answer your queries
It’s worth spending €9 for three months subscription to Real Debrid

Regards all

John

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 15:50. »
https://ru-clip.com/video/a3C8yPZNUX0/the-best-live-tv-app-for-amazon-firestick-fire-tv-uk-usa-sport-channels-uktvnow.html

May be useful for when in Spain as it seems to be all the tv we get at home plus a few more

I’m no longer on Facebook will look to see if they are on twitter, If not I will get mark to join them on Facebook. So many thanks for that.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 15:55. »
Cheers Sookie, fingers crossed it’ll work in Spain without a VPN

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2018, 16:15. »
Fingers crossed we should be flying out Sunday morning, if we actually get there I shall let you know if it works.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 17:41. »
Yes it's good, I watch all my Goldrush,Yukon men, Alaska railroad documentaries on that, it's also good for some football  channels as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2018, 17:50. »
Hi llamedos, can you get UK terrestrial TV channels on it in Spain without a VPN?

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Kodi Users
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2018, 18:51. »
Just watched this, very enjoyable, shows some great parts of Spain with a touch of humour along the way

Regards all

John

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6193424/