Author Topic: New bar La Piedra  (Read 7153 times)

Offline gss1888

New bar La Piedra
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 14:04. »
Just back from GA.  Looks really nice here but advertising beer and tapa's ............but no tapa's! Hope it's just teething problems!

Offline MICKKAT

New bar La Piedra
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 18:52. »
Mother-in-law in GA at moment and her party went first night and it's now their favourite and and sticking with it.    Won't go anywhere else which is strange as when it was a pub they would not have been seen dead in there.   She is a very fussy woman so LP must be something special.

GAMagazine

New bar La Piedra
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2015, 21:49. »
For more info their full page advert is in our magazine on page 43.
Go to
www.granalacantadvertiser.com

Offline Philndeb

New bar La Piedra
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 09:49. »
I had a Steak from there last week, and it was very nice off the stone, I eat mine the proper way (rare), and I had to take it straight off the stone as soon as it was served. Very good friendly service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline mushte

• Supreme Member
New bar La Piedra
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 21:04. »
Was in there last week, thought we would try it after all the recommendations, thoroughly disappointed
the wife's duck was well over cooked  as was my pork when asked by the waiter how was your meal
explained was not as expected his reply was "that is how the chef  cooks it" Had a coffee to take the taste out of my mouth paid the bill and left Will not be eating in there again.
Mushte         

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
New bar La Piedra
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 18:00. »
Just been in there ourselves a few days ago and had a lovely meal, chicken with a cheese stuffing cooked to perfection and pork in cider sauce was delicious too though having sampled the chicken dish I will have to have some of that too now. Very friendly chatty waiter and didn't break the bank, we'll be back.

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
New bar La Piedra
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2015, 17:45. »
We have been a couple of times and had the fixed price menu for 12 euros and the food and service was excellent. They also do a very good Sunday lunch , not a car very and all served at your table.

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
New bar La Piedra
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2015, 20:23. »
Looking forward to trying the steaks, when out next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline GaznPhil

New bar La Piedra
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 13:32. »
Love this place, it's become our new local and the staff Rachel, Kirsty and the gang are fantastic. Great mix of Spanish and 'foreigners' too!

Offline Mildred

New bar La Piedra
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2015, 10:59. »
We went there for Sunday lunch, just called in as we were passing and managed to get a seat, it was very busy.   The food was excellent.  Will definately go again, but book a table to make sure we get in.

Thre course meal with 4 choices for eat course.  9.99   Can't beat it.