Author Topic: New key  (Read 667 times)

Offline Kim Watts

New key
« on: October 07, 2017, 09:28. »
Hi
We've just moved to GA and have managed to locate our postbox, unfortunately we were not left a key. Does anyone know how we go about getting another one?
Kim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
New key
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 09:41. »
Assuming you are on an Urbanisation you will need to talk to the Administracion de Fincas for your urbanisation. If you're not I had to go and pay a lifetime fee to the council for one.

Offline lesandtony

New key
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 10:22. »
If your Adminsrator can't help.   Remove the barrel and get a new one with key . 

Offline Kim Watts

New key
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 10:34. »
We are on an urbanisation, how do we find out who our administrator is? We're on Monte y Mar

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
New key
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 10:55. »
Your solicitor should know as he had to get a certificate from them showing that the community fees on the property are all paid, otherwise you’re liable for them
As lesandtony notes above, they are easy to open without a key, remove the barrel and take it to a Brico for replacement

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
New key
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 11:54. »
Which part of Monte Y Mar are you ? Do you know your phase ? 3.2g 3.2h etc - they mostly all have a different admin’s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BeachLife

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
New key
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 18:06. »
We are on an urbanisation, how do we find out who our administrator is? We're on Monte y Mar

I suggest you identify and make contact with your administrator as soon as possible, because the bills keep a coming, otherwise it comes a shock next year. Your solicitor will have checked outstanding fees so should know all the answers.
I wouldn't expect to much from your postbox as 98% is junk mail and the other 2% belongs to someone else.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 18:09. by victor »
They dont like it up em !

Offline Kim Watts

New key
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 08:07. »
Hi
I'm not sure which phase we're on. We've taken the lock out and replaced it with a new one. Thank you for all your suggestions.

Kim