Author Topic: New Toldo  (Read 2313 times)

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
New Toldo
« on: April 18, 2017, 11:56. »
We are after a 3/4 or full length Toldo for our apartment on Altomar2,can anyone give advice as to a good place to get one from ?.

Graham

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
New Toldo
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 13:33. »
Yes just round the corner from you is a Toldo shop cant remember the name , next door to the launderette  there is a lovely lady, speaks English, we had all our toldo's fitted from there. Recommended.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
New Toldo
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 15:05. »
Hi Graham, I've just dug out the invoice for ours, fitted 12 years ago by Toldos La Marina in the colours specified by our community, still works perfectly
It's a decent size, 3.5 by 5.5 metres and when  wound out its like creating an extra room.
Worth getting a quote off them.
The number I have is 902 20 22 10

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
New Toldo
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 15:56. »
Thank you both for the info will get in contact with both.

Graham

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
New Toldo
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 19:33. »
There's also a stall at the Thursday market

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
New Toldo
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 21:44. »
We used Toldos La Marina for the blind on the end of our balcony too. Still going strong after 13 years.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
New Toldo
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 14:27. »
we used toldos costa blanca whose factory is on the elche rd leaving santa pola, like others 12 years later and still look and work great. My advice as always is shop around there are a lot of poor quality ones out there, with poor fabric and flimsy frames.
They dont like it up em !

Offline redmond.julie

New Toldo
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 09:40. »
We are after a 3/4 or full length Toldo for our apartment on Altomar2,can anyone give advice as to a good place to get one from ?.

Graham
Hi, We are looking to get a toldo for our roof terrace. Did you find one? Love some advice. Heading out end of August and would like to get one installed asap. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
New Toldo
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 12:02. »
Call in and talk to Francisca in Toldos Costa Blanca, she will arrange for a surveyor to come to your apartment, measure up and discuss precisely what you want, give you a quote on the spot and  - if you are happy - place the order for fitting within 4 to 5 days. We were not asked for - and did not pay -  a cent until after fitting and all was checked and signed off on. Good service and a fair price - I had looked at Leroy Merlin to get some idea of price comparison, for the inferior, imported, type they were selling it was around 400 euros and fit it yourself, for a high quality, professionally installed alternative it was, naturally, a bit more but good value to me and there is the after sales service if you need it.
Mike and Jane Hopper

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
New Toldo
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 13:45. »
Just to clarify when looking to buy, the name toldo means awning/canopy. There are numerous toldos outlets in the area. Like previous post ive used toldos costa blanca on the elche rd.
They dont like it up em !

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
New Toldo
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 10:12. »
Sorry for the late reply, just found the receipt, we ended up getting one from Toldos4sun at La Marina, they had nice quality metalwork and the design and colour that matched our urb.  Its been invaluable
Hazel

Offline hposborg

New Toldo
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2018, 20:30. »
If anyone ever need a toldo or markise I highly recommend Toldos4sun.
Speak to Rafa he provides a high quality service and has fair prices

/HP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk