Author Topic: Paint  (Read 2152 times)

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Paint
« on: November 08, 2016, 14:05. »
Hello all,I was just wondering if anyone knows the colours of the paint or the colour codes for the inside of the pink townhouses in Puerto Marino.
Thanks
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Paint
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 20:31. »
If no-one else answers Dave, your Administrator will know. Also perhaps Brico @ the GA Centre will too.

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Paint
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 20:51. »
If no-one else answers Dave, your Administrator will know. Also perhaps Brico @ the GA Centre will too.
Thank you for the info
Regards
Dave

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Paint
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 10:14. »
If you go to the paint shop below Eroski in Santa Pola they'll know as they keep a record of all the paint they mix and which urbanization it was for.

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Paint
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 10:42. »
If you go to the paint shop below Eroski in Santa Pola they'll know as they keep a record of all the paint they mix and which urbanization it was for.
That's great,thanks for the info.
Regards
Dave

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
Paint
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 21:37. »
Regarding the paint shop in Santa Pola; yes they do keep records of different urb's paint but you may be like me and be unlucky because they cannot get the base white anymore for my colour.
I have the code and have got paint from there in the past - but not any more. They do stock a made up colour that is very close but it's no good for touching up outside, you have to do a complete section and then you finish up doing the adjacent sections and so on until you have done the whole house. A bit of a nuisance but not so bad for inside as you will probably be doing it all anyway.
Just finished painting my bedrooms white - it's easier.
Good luck
Dave 

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Paint
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 23:10. »
Regarding the paint shop in Santa Pola; yes they do keep records of different urb's paint but you may be like me and be unlucky because they cannot get the base white anymore for my colour.
I have the code and have got paint from there in the past - but not any more. They do stock a made up colour that is very close but it's no good for touching up outside, you have to do a complete section and then you finish up doing the adjacent sections and so on until you have done the whole house. A bit of a nuisance but not so bad for inside as you will probably be doing it all anyway.
Just finished painting my bedrooms white - it's easier.
Good luck
Dave
Hi,I've painted my outside i was wanting
the codes for the inside.If I can get the codes great,if not I will just have to change the colour.I will call down to the paint shop the next time I am over & see what they say.Your house wouldn't happen to be one of the pink houses in Puerto Marino as well would it.
Regards
Dave

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
Paint
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 08:28. »
Hi Dave, sorry no I am not on Puerto Marino.
Cheers
Dave

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Paint
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 09:50. »
Hi Dave, sorry no I am not on Puerto Marino.
Cheers
Dave
No problem,thank you for the info.
Regards
Dave

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Paint
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 21:37. »
Dave weve got a pink one and would also recommend paint shop near eroski, we changed all the interior rooms that werent white to a satin magnolia which comes up really nice.
They dont like it up em !

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Paint
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 09:57. »
Dave weve got a pink one and would also recommend paint shop near eroski, we changed all the interior rooms that werent white to a satin magnolia which comes up really nice.
Hello Victor,I will go down to that paint shop when I am over,magnolia sounds good to me.
Cheers for the info
Dave