Author Topic: Kitchen worktop  (Read 660 times)

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
Kitchen worktop
« on: November 05, 2016, 09:57. »
I would like to change my kitchen sink and worktop, does anyone have any recommendations of where to look apart from Leroy Merlin please, thanks.

Offline Maricia

Kitchen worktop
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 10:18. »
We upgraded our kitchen a few years ago and finding worktops off the shelf was limited. We went to a number of kitchen shops and the cost varied (as you would imagine). However, we used a Dutch gentleman who lives in the old Market St (advertises in his car window), he picked worktops up from IKEA (we picked them online) and fitted them along with a few other jobs, he left the kitchen spotless! Sorry I don't have his number but I still see his car in the street.  Also he was very reasonable.
BW
Maricia

Offline masmu

Kitchen worktop
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 12:00. »
We upgraded our kitchen this summer and used a lovely guy, Rafael Lopez Molina, who has a workshop in Santa Pola - Calle Argel, 3 (opposite the bottom of the car park behind Eroski). His showroom is in the town - C/Espoz Mina, 54.  It is a family business and the service and prices are very good.  They will either supply or supply and fit - Cocinas - Armarios - Puertas. Rafael speaks a little English.  Friends of ours also used Rafael and were equally pleased.