Author Topic: Car Hire at Airport  (Read 3595 times)

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Car Hire at Airport
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 17:43. »
David,

How many ordinary queues do you have to join before you can become a gold club member with Centauro?
I've been a gold club member for a long time now.I think the way it worked was that as soon as you had hired a certain number of cars off them,they automatically made you a gold member.It doesn't matter what time of year you go there is never a problem of waiting in long queues if you are a gold club member.Also like I said there is the added bonus of accumulating points whenever you hire a car which you can use once you have got so many to get yourself a free car hire,which I get at least once a year.Also the cars are always clean & new.
Dave

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
Car Hire at Airport
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 19:07. »
Thanks David, I have found the answer on the Centauro site, after the third hire directly with them i.e no brokers like Do You Spain etc, they send you an email and invite you to join.

Mike and Jane Hopper

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
Car Hire at Airport
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 09:00. »
Last May I used Centauro and they ripped me off 350 Euros for a parcel shelf they said I had broken. Shan't ever use them again.

Offline martin

Car Hire at Airport
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2016, 12:48. »
Car hire for Christmas. Booked a Ford Focus in October for 16 days €246. Checked prices last Wednesday €162 - so cancelled and re-booked, checked this morning €105 so??? same again. There goes my theory on forward planning. Happy Christmas.

Martin

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Car Hire at Airport
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2016, 14:55. »
Martin which compan is that with ?

Offline martin

Car Hire at Airport
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2016, 11:29. »
Record Rent A Car...same with DoYouSpain.

Best of luck

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Car Hire at Airport
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 11:36. »
We are out for three and a half weeks in January, I initially booked with Record last October at not a bad price, over the last 10 days I've amended the booking twice, the base cost is now €55 for a Ford Focus class of car
Takes some beating

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."