Author Topic: Travel Zoo  (Read 2138 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Travel Zoo
« on: January 13, 2015, 16:59. »
Hi all, I guess most of us on here enjoy our travels.

Chatting to some friends on the Carabassi last year they told us about the offers from Travel Zoo and how often they use them.

http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/

We registered with them and virtualy immediately booked a holiday to Maderia.

At the time I "priced" the holiday using all the usual hotel booking sites combined with the best price air fare I could find............this came out a few hundred pounds higher than the offer from Travel Zoo.

Ive just priced the holiday up again.............the offer I got is now over £400 cheaper than the best prices I can find today.........makes a big difference to the spending money :)

Worth taking a look at

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
Travel Zoo
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 22:13. »
Hi John,

We have used Travelzoo for a number of years and go there first on the occassions we want a package holiday; always able to get a good deal.
Make sure you register for the weekly Top Twenty deals as well as the Local Alerts which can give you good offers in the UK local to you.

Regards
Dave

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Travel Zoo
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 23:11. »
Yep we've used them a lot too. Did a cruise through Travel Zoo for our 25th wedding anniversary and saved hundreds. Well worth looking on
Casa De Valen Med II