Author Topic: LARGE SCREEN  (Read 2266 times)

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
LARGE SCREEN
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 14:33. »
What's annoying is that they think we need constant noise and music

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
LARGE SCREEN
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 16:44. »
Greatest of respect what do you expect in a shopping centre, it's not where I'd choose to spend an evening

In all fairness John it's not really a shopping centre per se. The entire upper deck is only bars and restaurants, and mostly (bar Mercadona of course) downstairs is a place where families and kids spend some time in the evening. It's almost some kind of modern day "plaza", especially given the central fountain.

Last week I sat outside the Beer House having a nice pint watching a reasonably attenuated (nice change!) acoustic band. It was very nice. I hope that a repeat outing isn't ruined by 20 gigawatts of football behind my head?!

Offline Graham H

LARGE SCREEN
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 17:20. »
Greatest of respect what do you expect in a shopping centre, it's not where I'd choose to spend an evening

In all fairness John it's not really a shopping centre per se. The entire upper deck is only bars and restaurants, and mostly (bar Mercadona of course) downstairs is a place where families and kids spend some time in the evening. It's almost some kind of modern day "plaza", especially given the central fountain.

Last week I sat outside the Beer House having a nice pint watching a reasonably attenuated (nice change!) acoustic band. It was very nice. I hope that a repeat outing isn't ruined by 20 gigawatts of football behind my head?!

Plenty of places in GA to watch live football this season. Always better watching it inside than outside anyway. It`s a no from me. If it`s on every night blaring out then it`s going to spoil some of the eating places up there.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
LARGE SCREEN
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 18:20. »
I was stretching a point gaveteran, but given the location it doesn't surprise me one iota
It's not a bad place for a quick bite and a beve.
When I think of a "night out" in Spain it's not what I have in mind

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."