Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 3949 times)

Offline Tony Johnson

Hi everyone
« on: May 08, 2015, 15:16. »
Just to let you know that I am a travelling solo musician (Singer and Piano Player) and have just arrived in Gran Alacant.
It seems like a great place to be so I am going to stay and gig here for all of May and June.
I'm also seriously thinking about returning here for September, October and November.
Here is a link to my website so that you can get a quick snapshot of some of what I do........ www.tonyjohnsonlive.com
Here is a link to my facebook page........www.facebook.com/tonyjohnsonlive
If anyone in GA would like to book me I am available anytime for a gig, night or day, Bar or Restaurant, one off or residency etc etc
Feel free to send me a Facebook friend request and we can go from there.
Alternatively message me on here or even call me direct on 07891 982479 anytime.
I am playing my first gig here in Gran Alacant TONIGHT (Friday 8th May) at The Sunset Bar on the Carabassi Strip. Live Music starts at 10pm.
I HOPE TO MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS TONIGHT xx
Tony  ;)

Offline Denise

Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 15:53. »
Wishing you every success...we need  good  musicians,  and entertainment around Gran Alacant... I don't own a venue so can't book you...but will definitely come along to hear you..

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 15:59. »
Spot on Denise.
Best wishes Tony.

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
Hi everyone
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 16:25. »
Just had a listen on the website, sounds ok to me, I can see myself spending a while at one of the gigs sometime.

Best of luck Tony.
Mike and Jane Hopper

granalacant

Hi everyone
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 18:24. »
suggestion: to take a Spanish mobile phone number. Only costs a few euros ... and shows you at least are "local" ...

Offline Philndeb

Hi everyone
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 20:27. »
Its OK, we recognise a UK mobile number.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Joe1965

Hi everyone
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 20:33. »
Wishing you the all best Tony ................can maybe jam with you when I'm over.

Joe

granalacant

Hi everyone
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 21:52. »

I was talking about sounding "local" - maybe I did not express myself clearly enough. If a bar wants to contact you, one thing is to call a UK number, another is a Spanish number.
The latter "would" indicate you are in Spain   :-)  And not waiting for a Ryanair flight to come over ...

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Hi everyone
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 00:18. »
Great show Tony, one of the best singers we have seen in GA
Loved Mr Blue Sky and My Girl
Got to say you are very talented, you should pull the crowds.
We were ones singing along with you sat in window corner you came to have a chat with us

Regards all

John

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Philndeb

Hi everyone
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 09:55. »

I was talking about sounding "local" - maybe I did not express myself clearly enough. If a bar wants to contact you, one thing is to call a UK number, another is a Spanish number.
The latter "would" indicate you are in Spain   :-)  And not waiting for a Ryanair flight to come over ...

It's free for me to call a UK mobile BUT not a Spanish one.

Offline Tony Johnson

Hi everyone
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 11:01. »
I would like to thank all the fantastic people who came to my first gig in Spain last night at The Sunset Bar on the Carabassi Strip. Fidel and Christine were smiling and dancing, John Hannon and friends were singing along (in tune) and I had a great time. I'm off to find my next gig in GA so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know...you're never to old to rock'n'roll xx

Offline Tony Johnson

Hi everyone
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2015, 11:11. »
Great show Tony, one of the best singers we have seen in GA
Loved Mr Blue Sky and My Girl
Got to say you are very talented, you should pull the crowds.
We were ones singing along with you sat in window corner you came to have a chat with us

Regards all

John

Thanks for the kind words John, spread the word.....great meeting you and see you at the next one ;)

Offline Tony Johnson

Hi everyone
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 10:13. »
Hi everyone, again
Just to let you all know that my second gig in GA is this Thursday evening (14th May) at The Brothers Bar and Restaurant down on the Carabassi Strip from 10pm to midnight. Come on down for a song and dance xx :)