Author Topic: Itv  (Read 294 times)

Offline Angelo

Itv
« on: April 02, 2024, 12:55. »
Hi,I wonder if any anyone has had any problems booking the car “ITV”in Elche on line ,thank you.Any help will be appreciate.

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Itv
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 20:06. »
You are right, there is a problem online, none of the Communidad Valencia stations are listed.

Could it be the Applus have stopped running the station ?

BeachLife

Offline Angelo

Itv
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 07:29. »
Thank you,my problem is when I will be coming over next week i need to get itv done as has expired .Thanks again .

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Itv
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 15:22. »
Found this after looking. We use the ITV in Santa Pola.

You could just go along to the one in Santa Pola or Elche and just wait in line. We have done this before.

https://m.murciatoday.com/itv_tests_in_the_valencia_region_revert_to_public_management_2023061-a.html
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 15:28. by Sookie »

Offline TRIDENT

Itv
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 01:06. »
The itv stations in Alicante area have been having strike actions which has led to a backlog.Be lucky to get an appointment .My neighbour managed toget an appointment in Novelda but when he went he was turned away because his itv still had 2 weeks left on it and the were only doing re-tests or ones that had run out. He was told to go home and re book.  Best of luck.

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
Itv
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 23:31. »
Encountered this issue 10 days ago. ITV had expired and needed sorting for us coming out on Saturday past, got it ok but car had to be taken to Murcia!
Mike and Jane Hopper