Author Topic: Printing  (Read 370 times)

Offline SueB

Printing
« on: February 22, 2022, 16:49. »
We are thinking of coming over to GA in March after being away for two and half years so trying to get my head around what formalities are required.

Looking on the Jet2 website it says that a valid boarding card for the return flight to the UK is not possible until a Locator form number has been entered on the Jet2 website under Manage My Booking.  We will need to print our boarding cards out so could anyone confirm whether the IT company in Altomar 2 which was upstairs between Websters and La Piedra is still there please as I thought perhaps they had a printing service and also they could help 'us oldies' to download etc. Also do we need to print out the UK Locator form or is it enough that the airline has the relevant number? We cannot have everything just on our phones as we will get in a mess as we have only just upgraded from having Pay as You Go phones with no Internet to a contract package!!

I know things could change before we come over and have read that the forms are easy to fill in, but have also read about people being denied boarding access because of problems with their phones, etc. so we really do need everything printed out.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Sue

Offline Lolabunny

Printing
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 18:38. »
Hi Sue.....sadly the lady at the internet office died last year and so it is no longer open. Quicksave shop further up the same road offer a good printing service for travel documents. Hope that helps.

Offline Ron l

Printing
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 18:47. »
I know that you can print off your passes at the library, also Aquarius down at the carabasi center top floor

Offline SueB

Printing
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 23:44. »
Thank you Lolabunny and Ron for your suggestions.  As our place is in Altomar 2 we will probably use Quicksave or the library then.

Thanks once again.

Sue

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
Printing
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 11:09. »
Sad about Fran, she helped fill all my form's, the library is ok but if you get stuck you get

limited help, not sure about quick save

people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Printing
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2022, 11:54. »
Experience at Alicante airport yesterday . The airport was very busy took 20 mins to get through security. I was on Ryan Air and board was saying B gates so I headed off down to checkpoint Charlie , all the terminals were out of order and we had to queue to go through a booth with one person in it another queue . The girl did not scan my passport nor was she going to stamp it until I asked her to do both , ( I had this vision of someone at a later date querying if I had left and being in trouble for the 90 days rule.)
The gate was very busy and we were right next door to an easyjet flight to Gatwick due to go at same time which was also very full , I thought to myself what could go wrong here and sure enough there were a few in the wrong queue when the got to the desk
No one from Ryanair checked any of my paperwork not my vaccine passport or my uk locator form as they have done on every other flight since covid started Interesting that no one did it at Stansted either . As I hadn’t attached them to Ryanair App I’m guessing they are now taking a chance on them.
Plane was completely full I haven’t seen that in a while . Luckily Stansted was quiet and I was through and out in 15 mins