Author Topic: Loud Music  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Russell

Loud Music
« on: May 27, 2018, 09:12. »
Hi
Does  anybody know where the loud music came from last night. Started at 7pm last night and kept people awake on our urbanisation until it was finally switched off at 6am this morning.
Total disrespect for anybody else in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline NickiH

Loud Music
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 09:44. »
 >:(
That is disgraceful. Hope you got up this morning at 7am and started hoovering.  Apartments are bad enough for hearing noise from neighbours. They were probably celebrating the football !

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Loud Music
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 14:56. »
I’m not defending it, but surely it comes with the territory
People come to have a good time.....drinking, dancing and listening to loud music til sun rise doesn’t constitute my idea of a good time anymore, but a few years ago it would have done.
No disrespect intended, but if peace and quiet was top of my list I wouldn’t have bought/rented a house in GA, it is in the main a tourist destination

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Loud Music
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 15:18. »
PS I will add that in 14 years of owning a property here and on average spending 3 months a year here I can count on one hand the number of times that partying/noisy neighbours have kept us awake.
Puts it into perspective
The community security do a great job in the Summer months of ensuring people respect the quiet hours

Regards all

John

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Loud Music
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 15:23. »
There are a lot of residents around me that might disagree that it is in the main a tourist destination.  In the summer time I think everyone expects people to be up and about doing their thing until later but six o clock in the morning is taking the mick. My spanish neighbours have called the police on holiday makers making too much noise at half two in the morning and expect things to quieten down after the magic midnight hour.  Police have also closed bars down that make too much noise after midnight when they are in breach of this and Ive seen them blue light the bars to tell them to get their doors closed many times.  I think its a matter of a little bit of common sense and respect for your neighbours there are no hotels here and we are not the same kind of destination ad Benidorm as in the main the holidaymakers seem to be families.

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Loud Music
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 15:37. »
And also a P.S. from me, we have never experienced noise going on all night either so hopefully it was a one off and they dont do it quite that late
 again

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Loud Music
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 16:01. »
Interesting point re tourist destination
On our community, 200+ units, 16% are lived in full time, the others are used, as ours is, as a holiday home.......

Regards all

John

Offline Russell

Loud Music
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 18:49. »
Regardless of how many people are residents or not. The hours are unsociable and still disrespectful to others.
As for G A being a tourist attraction we beg to differ. There are no big hotels, night clubs or 18-30 facilities as like there are in Benidorm and Torrevieja.
A few loud bars that generally close at midnight and nice restaurants hardly make GA a large tourist attraction, especially for the rowdy. In fact statistics prove that GA is more of a resort for families wanting a quieter and relaxed holiday so the last thing they should be coming here for is an all night rave in the back yard.
Either way let’s hope it was a one off, and for the contrary, 74% of our urbanisation is full time residential. This leaves just a small minority of holiday makers needing to be more considerate when they are here enjoying themselves which I’m sure nobody disapproves of.

Regards

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Loud Music
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 09:18. »
This argument has been around for years, in my opinion there has always been a small minority intent on turning GA into a chavvy chip eating tourist destination, the reason being money. People who own bars, restaurants,  rentals etc know that residents dont tend to spend much  but holidaymakers do. Our urb is probably 70% occupied,  out of season there is no litter, no broken pool gates, no jammed with a piece of wood car park gates, there are parties and gatherings but they usually finish before midnight.
They dont like it up em !

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Loud Music
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 10:08. »
Hi
Does  anybody know where the loud music came from last night. Started at 7pm last night and kept people awake on our urbanisation until it was finally switched off at 6am this morning.
Total disrespect for anybody else in the area.

Sorry to ask this, did you go and investigate where it was coming from?, I would have gone and spoken to the people calmly and told them that the music needed to be turned down, if not I would be calling the Police, and then knocking up the El President to sort it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk