Author Topic: Transferwise Debit Card  (Read 2589 times)

Offline curly131

Transferwise Debit Card
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 12:45. »
With a new contactless card I think it is common practice to require you to input your pin the first time you use it and that in effect "authorises" the contactless process for the next time you want to use it.
Regards
Ian

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Transferwise Debit Card
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 20:44. »
With a new contactless card I think it is common practice to require you to input your pin the first time you use it and that in effect "authorises" the contactless process for the next time you want to use it.
Regards
Ian
Thank you - you were right.  Bought some items using pin and then bought some more contactless.  All up and running . Also thanks John worked it out and paid in with apple pay.  Simples!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 21:39. by puddy-woo »
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Transferwise Debit Card
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2018, 09:06. »
I’ve been using the card in supermarkets, filling stations and restaurants with no hassle for a couple of weeks now.
Easy to top up at a brilliant exchange rate, I get a note on my phone to confirm each purchase, it’s a winner

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Transferwise Debit Card
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2018, 11:39. »
Mine is waiting for me when I go back to the UK on Tuesday, if it's any good I will be dumping my nationwide flex plus and saving £13 a month.
I've also got a Monzo card as a backup.