Author Topic: My last August.  (Read 1858 times)

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
My last August.
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2017, 10:39. »
I was thinking the other day it's about time the legendary golf course debate was resurrected here my two bobs worth i seriously doubt if any of the plan will happen there are still flats down by the garage that have been part built for years maybe they are waiting for the golf course
s
Not so sure about that Spurs, if we are thinking of the same ones and i think they must be he same ones, the large blocks of flats that were owned by Solvia, the repossession arm of the bank, appear to have been sold as the Solvia sign disappeared weeks ago and there is now another initialled name sign up and quite a lot of work going on around there.

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
My last August.
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2017, 15:27. »
We went down Arenales beach lots of times in July, get there early to secure your pitch. By 2pm the beach is nearly deserted  as its siesta time. Lunch at favourite spanish restaurant then back to beach till 7pm, bus back to GA, brilliant days.Better than listening to our Zak, britney and kylie at urb pool.
We're here at the moment & have to agree with you,if you get up early enough there is always room on the beach.We were actually late yesterday & didn't get down to the beach until 10.am but still able to pick our spot.Also we all know what bars & restaurants to avoid in August you just go somewhere else.