Author Topic: Mugging on GA  (Read 2206 times)

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Mugging on GA
« on: May 07, 2017, 00:57. »
A women was mugged at 3am on Saturday morning by 3 males on Altomar 2. She was asked for a light and was pushed to the ground ,spat on and verbally abused and then had her handbag stolen . The night before another women was approached at the bottom of the stairs to her apartment and asked for a light by what sounded like the same 3 males ,she said she did not smoke and quickly went into her apartment . The same 3 males were in Dick Turpins square on Friday nights causing problems and asking for drugs. A photo was taken of one of the males and the photo was shown to the the woman who was mugged and she recognised him as one of the three who attacked her. They were described as foreign possibly eastern bloc. Please be careful.

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Mugging on GA
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 01:32. »
Can the photo be published. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeachLife

Offline Russell

Mugging on GA
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 01:34. »
Utterly disgraceful, these kind of people are cowards and can only operate in a group and pick on the most vulnerable. They wouldn't have picked on a group of men would they. To frightened of getting a beating that's why.
Total wasters, I only hope the people they picked on are not to traumatised, these people cannot be a loud to win.
Russell T.

Offline Denise

Mugging on GA
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 08:04. »
I am saddened to hear about this mugging....up to now I have always felt safe ..when out and about, at night alone ....These Scroats must be caught......and suitably punished.........don't let them spoil our lovely friendly community.

Offline NickiH

Mugging on GA
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 08:39. »
Would be interested to see a picture. When we were over in March we went to the Patagoniain Dick Turpin square and were parking the car on the main road. I got out first and three males were walking up towards me on the pavement. I stood by the car waiting for my husband to finish parking and to my horror one of these men came up to me and grabbed my chest ! I was so shocked I didn't say anything. They were laughing and joking as they went past and headed into the gateway towards the Square. They were def not Spanish, thought initially they were Dutch but could have been Eastern European. To my horror as we went into the Patagonia they had just taken a seat. My husband went over to them and obviously we didn't want to cause a scene in the restaurant but had a quiet threatening word with them. They were not young probably about 40 ish. An uncomfortable experience.

Offline the vick

Mugging on GA
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 08:48. »
just put facebook link

Offline NickiH

Mugging on GA
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 09:15. »
Not the same person. Hopefully they will catch these people soon

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Mugging on GA
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 10:22. »
It appears that they have  been around for some time if NickiH's post is anything to go by. As they seem like regulars around Sierra Mar square they  surely must be recognisable ? Hope there isn't a case of "I don't want to get involved" going on here. If any of the regulars from the SM square are on here and recognise the description - speak up !

BeachLife

Offline Lolabunny

Mugging on GA
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 10:37. »

Have any of these incidents been reported to the police. Very worrying to think that they are obviously living here and are getting away with it.

Offline Russell

Mugging on GA
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 11:17. »
NickiH they sexually assaulted you and grabbed your chest!!!
Well hats off to your
 husband for being a real placid guy. Not so sure If a lot of men would just be having a quiet word in somebody's ear if their wives had just had her chest grabbed.

Offline Maricia

Mugging on GA
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 12:52. »
Also be aware that a few properties on lower GA (villa area) near the Masa Sq have experienced people trying to enter whilst occupied. One couple were sat in the living room when two people walked in. Luckily their dogs scared them off.
Don't wish to start horror stories but be on your guard and contact the police if you are targeted.

BW

Maricia

Offline kira

Mugging on GA
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 15:29. »
the photo

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Mugging on GA
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 16:07. »
Noted -  hope the Guardia have the pic as well. Distinctive enough !

BeachLife

Offline Russell

Mugging on GA
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2017, 19:57. »
Not sure I'm getting this, picture of frank the con artist,  and snap shot of the guy that walks around trying to break in houses. Please tell me the police have the mug shots of both these criminals and are off their extended tea breaks and trying to track them down. Thestatesyou catch somebody in your own home you can use reasonable force to restrain them until the police arrive, and that's if they arrive.
If these criminals have the guts to walk in to your home while your in it they are hardly likely to be just a chancer walking down the street, these could be carrying anything on them and could also be from organised gangs. I'm not wishing to scare people but just pointing out facts, we all need to be extra vigilant. Are there neighbourhood watch schemes in GA where residents have a monthly meeting with the local police to find out exactly what is being done and to follow up any convictions that may have been passed to these kind of  criminals.