Author Topic: Restuarant  (Read 11323 times)

Offline Andy L

Restuarant
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2017, 22:37. »
We have dined there often over the last few years and personally we have never had any issues with booking or service.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2017, 23:56. »
Well said la palletta, well said what? Looking at the replies to 2 of there customers the management aren't reflecting on the feedback but clearly saying that they're customers are wrong. Whilst i dont agree that the customer is always right, i do think you need to take it on the chin.
They dont like it up em !

Offline shaun333

Restuarant
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2017, 07:51. »
Don't no y you people don't chill relax in the sun and stop moaning that all you seem to do is moan moan moan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Stan

Restuarant
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2017, 09:45. »
Don't no y you people don't chill relax in the sun and stop moaning that all you seem to do is moan moan moan

Nothing wrong with discussion and polite criticism is there? Is that not the purpose of a forum or am I missing something?

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2017, 10:42. »
Sadly Stan some people just dont quite understand how forums work, they are a collective of persons opinions. So many people myself included have gained valuable insight into services and restaurants over the last decade. Some businesses have boomed on recommendations others have gone to the wall. The mere fact that this restaurant responded shows they understand the power of reviews. Hopefully despite there responces they may reflect on this feedback. Next time we dine there i will test there reservation line at a non busy time whilst sat in the restaurant, hopefully i will be proved wrong.
As for newbie posters who join with a vested interest to berate other members i suggest you play elsewhere.
They dont like it up em !

Offline bertdove

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2017, 11:38. »
I wodered whether our old Belgian friend had resurfaced again.

Bert

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2017, 11:49. »
Our Belgian friend's English was better than that :-)
I have had many good meals at La Paletta but I've always booked a table in person due to problems with trying to book on the phone.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Restuarant
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2017, 16:10. »
You are all, obviously, entitled and encouraged to voice your own opinions on our Forum and that is how it should be. For members who remember the old "Plaza" Forum, I have to tell you that the days of "our old Belgian friend" are long gone and will never return. Please enjoy this Forum for what it really is.

Offline shaun333

Restuarant
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2017, 20:09. »
And what's wrong with us Belgians. We are in GA as well ..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2017, 07:26. »
Just referring back to llamedos briefly where they said re la piedra, they had also been given the table next to the toilets, did u mean la paletta as discussed earlier as there are no tables next to the toilets in la piedra, the toilets there are in the bar area and not in the restaurant area.

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2017, 08:59. »
Anyone know what happened to our Belgian friend?

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
Restuarant
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2017, 09:59. »
he ran off with Suzie !
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

Offline mike and judith

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2017, 13:10. »
Just to add another ten Pennyworth  _. We have eaten many times at La Paletta.
They have always been welcoming, attentive, friendly & courteous.  The food has always been excellent & able to suit two very different tastes.  We certainly don't ever feel we have paid a fortune , & we appreciate the difficulties in trying to manage bookings.
To ALL the staff there, we would like to say:-
Keep on doing what you're doing!!!!

Offline ian-steele

• Supreme Member
Restuarant
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2017, 17:18. »
yes mike 3 cheers for rachael....from mister chimmy chips
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2017, 20:06. »
Just referring back to llamedos briefly where they said re la piedra, they had also been given the table next to the toilets, did u mean la paletta as discussed earlier as there are no tables next to the toilets in la piedra, the toilets there are in the bar area and not in the restaurant area.
Oops, well spotted got my La Ps mixed up, it was La Palleta.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk