Author Topic: Restuarant  (Read 11120 times)

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2017, 12:07. »
Gemstone you have experienced the same as others at La palleta, ive lost count of the dozens of times ive rung to make a reservation at different times of day and no one ever answers, i once got the same answer as were too busy to answer the number that we use in all our advertising to make a reservation on. The problem is Lapalleta have become complacent in that they know theyre number 1 and now treat customers with a take or leave it approach, in my mind a risky business strategy because as many forum members will recall restaurants have highs followed by lows and the day may come when the la palleta staff look forlornly out of the window and are desperate to answer the phone no longer rings.
They dont like it up em !

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
Restuarant
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2017, 12:12. »
Yes Victor I totally agree, but its such a shame.

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
Restuarant
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2017, 12:21. »
Thanks for the reply John, will try the Mayka's kitchen next time.

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Restuarant
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2017, 14:30. »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Chris C

Restuarant
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2017, 20:14. »
Think one of the best places I've ever eaten in GA was on my balcony, bbq with some roasted med veg and a good bottle of wine watching the sun go down over the sierra de crevillente. Love it  8)

Offline julietmorris

Restuarant
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2017, 21:20. »
Can't agree more. Watching the sun set over the med from our balcony. It has never ceased to be amazing in the 30+ years I have been coming here.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2017, 22:16. »
Can't agree more. Watching the sun set over the med from our balcony. It has never ceased to be amazing in the 30+ years I have been coming here.

I often watch the sun rise over the Mediterranean when in GA, but I've never seen it set over the Mediterranean....

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2017, 12:15. »
Thats a thought then, where would you be sat to see the sunset over the Mediterranean sea. The balearics maybe.

Offline Stan

Restuarant
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2017, 16:58. »
It depends on the quantity of wine consumed I suppose!

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2017, 17:18. »
Cafe del Mar in Ibiza for a sunset - lifetime ago now, happy dayze ☀️

BeachLife

Offline camley-GA

Restuarant
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2017, 18:28. »
Hello Gemstone,
Sorry for your experience, we would like to clear up a few things; maybe you tried calling at a time when we were closed, as we always answer the phone when we are here and when we can. Unfortunately there are certain times when we are busy with the service and are unable to answer the phone. In our opinion we are at a no win situation, i.e. if we don't give our full attention to the seated customers, and we answer the phone at the busiest times, our customers would not be happy as they wouldn't receive the service that we do proudly give, and we would find ourselves in the situation where we read online on forums such as this one, that we aren't giving a correct service and always on the phone.

Regarding Valentines night; we are only a small restuarant, with only 10 tables, we publicise well in advance, and unfortunately it's a first come first served basis, we tried to give you an option, and we understand that that time didn't suit you, but for some people it does.

Kind regards,
La Paletta

Offline camley-GA

Restuarant
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2017, 18:57. »
Hello Victor!
Sorry about your experience with calling us and not getting through, as we replied to Gemstone, there are times when we are unable to pick up the phone (at the busiest hours). Sorry that you called dozens of times, we cant seem to understand why you couldn't get through, many people make reservations successfully.
In regards to being complacent, we do not agree with you, we work very hard, put a lot of hours in, thought, effort and love into our restaurant.
Kind regards,
The team at La Paletta

Offline Peter D

Restuarant
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2017, 20:29. »
We have been going to La Paletta since it first opened on a regular basis ,that's three years ago,never have we been treated less than courteously more often spoiled.If you had a bad experience which you obviously did,give them another try ,I,m sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Restuarant
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2017, 22:09. »
Camley GA thank you for the reply to my earlier post, i think that we wont agree on our views of customer service, from what i see when dining at your restaurant you are always busy so the phone will never be answered, i just dont understand advertising a reservation number then not answering it. I also dont see the relevance of working hard and long hours, complacency is a separate matter.

Offline shaun333

Restuarant
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2017, 17:33. »
Well said ... la palette .