Author Topic: Long Term House / Chalet rental Gran Alicant  (Read 2041 times)

Offline JulieL

Long Term House / Chalet rental Gran Alicant
« on: May 17, 2017, 23:14. »
Hello! We are currently living near El Altet and don't have to leave but we are looking to move across to Gran Alicant where theres more "life" and more Expats!  We have driven around and around and around this absolutely huge vast area and am flabbergasted that we´ve found not one property available for long term rental! We have been into 5 agents and nothing....only sales! Surely on this vast area there must be owners looking to rent their house on a long term let! Seems not which I find hard to believe!

We are possibly looking for a 3 bedroom property, ideally non furnished as we have everything or at least where the owner would be able to take out his furniture....ideal for pets, we have extremely well behaved, trained, quiet (silent more or less) dogs x 2, and a cat.

Internet is an absolute must as we run on line businesses and somewhere to park the car near.

Ideally something modern and airy.

Does anyone know of any agent on Gran Alicant who deals with Long Term Rentals (Contract of at least a year with the same per month price across the whole term of the contract). We are not interested in any holiday let or "part time" arrangement. We have lived in Spain for 13 years, work, have residencia etc, we are not "one week wonders" or "dreamers" who are going to let people down. 

One of us works at Alicante Airport and the other runs a Linedance Event business and is soon to start linedancing classes at Dunbars on the GA !!

We are "ok" were we are, just along in El Altet, but if we found something nice at GA, we would move over to be more involved with people and see more / do more!!!

Anyone know of anything? We cannot believe how there "appears" to be absolutely nothing possible on such a huge vast area of urbanisations!

Thanks everyone!!

PS. Check out my other posts about the NEW linedance classes coming to GA at Mandy´s "DUNBARS" as from June 1st 2017!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 23:17. by JulieL »

Offline Gemstone

• Supreme Member
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 08:29. »
Try OP Group property rentals, they have a section for Gran Alacant, or Kyero.com.

Offline Maricia

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 18:21. »
From our experience, most long-term rents are by word of mouth, most people I know that rent have found properties from friends of friends etc. I would imagine that the more time you spend in GA will broaden your networking and hopefully enable to find a property.

As suggested OP Group who rent properties but also try Gran Alacant Properties and GA Home finders.

BW

Maricia

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 18:55. »
Carabassi casas also rent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II