Author Topic: Thieves strike again  (Read 1435 times)

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Thieves strike again
« on: January 18, 2017, 16:35. »

On Sunday night of 15th a neighbour of mine in Avenida Polonia behind the school had two Ladies mountain bikes stolen from the front garden.
The bikes were locked together to a further two mountain bikes that weren't stolen, the bike locks were removed by Unknown means.

Bike 1 Specialized Hardrock Black and white in colour, see picture.

Bike 2 Specialized hybrid Dark grey with green logo.

According to the Police we in GA are classed as a good and easy target full of rich pickings, so be alert, lock your gates, put your property away and watch out for strangers casing your urb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline ray

Thieves strike again
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 19:03. »
The POLICE are Correct GA is now Easy pickings
Why
Over past 6 months Drastic decline in Police Patrols by Gardia and Local Police
about the only time you see Police Local now days, is for a hour a car is parked by the Log Cabin (ex tourist Office) While they have a brew up.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Thieves strike again
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 14:15. »
Patrols by Police hardly ever catch anyone in the act of committing crime, they might be a slight deterrent but you would need constant patrols with large numbers of officers patrolling to make any difference.
The above crime was committed in a gated urb, I have never seen an officer inside my urb, have they even got keys?.
Also I have never seen any officers out on foot patrol, or on bikes, both tactics are known to be more effective than cruising around at night with two blue lights glowing on your roof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Maricia

Thieves strike again
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 16:14. »
We often see the police sat in uniform in local bars/restaurants around GA :)

BW

Maricia