Author Topic: Cheers Guys!!  (Read 982 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Cheers Guys!!
« on: January 06, 2017, 22:06. »
The three big thank you's from topics on Forum last year were;
1. Transferwise, brilliant, great rates and so so quick, invariably in the Spanish account within three hours of sending the money, and all from their mobile phone app.
2. La Escondida, going this weekend for lunch
3. Kodi

Ive just connected the Kodi box up, took all of about 2 minutes............great picture and sound, all the Uk terrestial chanels there and of course all the movies you could want in glorious HD  :)

I emailed Asun at GATV asking her to turm the phone and internet on for us, and to increase the internet speed to 10Mbs, it seems that they are overdelivering from the test I've just done.

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Cheers Guys!!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 22:05. »
They're great for films and watching a series, I'm on Ares now but was on Pulse CCM but it got deleted, what are you running?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Cheers Guys!!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 22:50. »
We tend to use Exodus for films and box sets, just watched The Danish Girl, brilliant film, crystal sharp picture, as at home in the UK no buffering at all.
For terrestrial TV we use Film On

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Cheers Guys!!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 16:43. »
Yes - we use Exodus also  - seems the most stable of the Kodi apps and can get some very high res films
BeachLife