Author Topic: Building licence  (Read 1182 times)

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Building licence
« on: June 07, 2016, 19:40. »
Does anybody know if you need to obtain a building licence to install a door and window in the square turret on a roof terrace  only for storage , and someone that could give me a price to install them.

Cheers
Steve

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Building licence
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 21:46. »
It's a few years since I got one Steve and it was fairly simple.
For the work I was having done our administrator and the builder told me that I would need one.
The builder told me how to obtain one, he told me it was easy and obviously  if I did it myself it would be cheaper than if I had to pay him to do the leg work to get it
I took a photograph of the area I was having the work done and pasted it onto a short letter saying what I was having done and cost of said work.
Took it down to Santa Pola, the lady in the building licence department, first floor I think, gave me a receipt for the letter and told me to come back in four weeks
I returned in four weeks, was given an invoice, took it to the bank and paid it, returned to the town hall and they gave me the minor works licence detailing what I'd done, as per my original notice, a pretty simple process

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 21:50. by John Hannon »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Building licence
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 09:22. »
Thanks John , very useful information
Steve