Author Topic: New Tyres - Spazio Motors  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Lesue

New Tyres - Spazio Motors
« on: February 12, 2015, 18:22. »
I badly needed 4 new tyres for my Ford Fusion. Two friends suggested the garage in El Altet to get a good deal then another friend told me he had his tyres changed in Spazio Motors (Mercadona car park). I live in Puerto Marino and Spazio is right on my doorstep so I thought what the heck give them a try just for the convenience of it being so close to where I live. Went there Wednesday late afternoon, they ordered the correct tyres overnight and fitted them the following morning (i.e. today). For €295 (inc. IVA) I got four new tyres, new valves and wheel balancing. They also gave me a small gift (a snazzy notepad) and a free car wash. The staff were also very friendly and helpful. I don´t know how this price compares to others as I did not shop around and just opted for convenience but I am very happy with it.

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 07:32. »
Sounds a bit expensive. I don't know what tyre prices are in Spain but in the UK I'd expect to pay around €50 per tyre. You seem to have paid about €20-25 per tyre for convenience.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 09:03. »
I've had lots of good reports on Spazio.
Not sure how you can compare prices without knowing the brand, size and model of the tyre
There are some lethal cut price tyres out there that are about as much use as a chocolate fire guard when you need some grip.

Regards all

John
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 09:41. by John Hannon »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

granalacant

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 12:19. »
grip in the snow or when driving at 250 km/hour on the N332?  :-)  :-)  :-)
Mind you, sticking with Pirelli - expensive but at 250/hour not interested in taking any risks   :-)