Author Topic: La Marina Camping & Resort  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Lesue

La Marina Camping & Resort
« on: February 07, 2015, 13:04. »
Well would you ¨Adam & Eve¨ it.  I´ve lived in GA for 10 years now, visited La Marina numerous times for one reason or another and only just discovered this place when trawling through the internet this morning. I expect some members already know of it but I´ve posted it for all those that don´t. It must be just 20 mins drive from GA at most and on the beach side of the N332 not far from the garden centre. The accommodation options and other facilities look very good and I am told that you can even have a day pass which could make it a great day out for the kids as well. Have I discovered a hidden gem or am I just behind the times as usual ?

http://www.campinglamarina.com/en/
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 13:09. by Lesue »

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 13:41. »
Cheers Les, looking at the photos that will save a drive down to Archena, the spa looks very good.
We've driven past the place loads of times and never given it a second thought.
I believe that a lady called Manon who used to work at our administrators is now on the reception desk there, in which case language will not be a problem, she is fluent in several languages

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 13:41. »
I wd Adam and Eve it !!  We've been here same amount of time and didnt know about it. All I know about La Marina is Icelands and cheap pollo asado.   We'd give it a go if day passes are available just for something different to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline cathk7@hotmail.com

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 20:03. »
Looks great will have a trip to see it thanks for the post.