Author Topic: Car rentals at 0,12 euro...?  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Sam F.

Car rentals at 0,12 euro...?
« on: February 09, 2016, 11:27. »
What is this now - have the car renters made a new strategy - rental prices mentioned now from 0,12 euro (for 6 days!)? I have not been able to find the "catch" in all the conditions yet - but surely it is there somewhere...anyone has experience or explanations?

Forgot to mention: Seen at Dickmanns via "DoYouSpain", fuel policy full/full (refund), 20 - 27. febr., no add. insurance needed. But surely they will find some more of my money somewhere..."handling fee" or what? Cannot read it anywhere.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 11:42. by Sam F. »

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 11:32. »
Got a link to a website Sam ?
BeachLife

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 11:35. »
Prices are very cheap at the moment I have just had a week with a fiat 500 from centauro for €12 plus €20 euro handling fee for taking it back full and getting a refund on the fuel so €32 Total for a week not bad and cheaper than 2 taxis

They will all try to sell, you the add on insurance and that is a €10 a day better to by an annual one on line and turn down theirs

Offline Sam F.

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 11:46. »
Ah - think I found it:
"The fuel price will be between 73eur and 82eur. This includes the refueling service charge which will be 34eur. Please note that this is today’s fuel price and could vary between now and your collection date.
When you've returned the car, you'll be refunded for the amount remaining in the tank minus the operational and refueling costs"

So 34 euro on top of fule price for "refueling costs" (although I refuel it myself...?!)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 14:08. »
Ive got a Focus  class car next month for €56.97 for 23 days plus tank of tank fuel at an inflated price.
Not complaining.
For our three of four visits a year car hire at these prices is far easier on the wallet than purchasing a car, far less worrying as well!!

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 18:59. »
Also bear in mind the excess they hold on your credit card, weve just booked for march with 950 euro excess. This also has 34 euro refuelling charge which you dont get back. We always have excess insurance which we have had to use to get the excess back more than once.
They dont like it up em !

Offline kh511

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 18:14. »
i have stuggled to find a car hirre place that i can use as i have never had a credit card

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 20:51. »
We have paid cash on pick up with Xtra car hire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II