Author Topic: Benidorm  (Read 1217 times)

Offline paulhatherell

Benidorm
« on: January 27, 2016, 10:33. »
We will be in GA from Friday and are finally venturing up to visit Benidorm Palace.  We are going next Thursday and have booked a hotel for the Thursday night.  Only thing left to sort is transport.  What's the best way to get to Benidorm on the Thursday and travel back on the Friday?  We don't have a car.

Thanks

Paul

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Benidorm
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 14:46. »
You could get the bus into Alicante, from sueno azul area stop and there is a bus into Benidorm, I believe that it is a direct bus, from that bus station, also there is a train, slower but nice journey, which stops at Benidorm too. The train stop that I used was a walk through Alicante to the end near the castle. Hope this helps.
 Hazel

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
Benidorm
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 09:22. »
Are you referring to the Trenet (Tram)?

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Benidorm
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 10:33. »
Yes I think so, it goes through the coastal villages and you can go all the way up to Java and Xenia I believe but the end of the line at this end is Alicante.

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Benidorm
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 10:42. »
That should have been javea and denia, the iPad changed it, and I always thought a tram was a streetcar that ran along public streets not on its own line so that's why I call it a train and have had it described to me as the little train, whatever it is it's a nice journey and very well used, extremely cheap too.

Offline paulhatherell

Benidorm
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 18:29. »
Thank you.  We are getting bus to alicante bus station and then  bus to benidorm.