Author Topic: Arenales hotel  (Read 7318 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Arenales hotel
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2015, 10:35. »
I hope the poor sod who has the job of getting the cats out has some protective clothing, there's some rough looking cats that have made that place home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Maricia

Arenales hotel
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2015, 12:37. »
Hi,

I think the new owners / developers have gone into this project with eyes open as my brief internet search showed up that they had an official launch in Elche (model of designs etc) and they currently own a few successful hotels, including a number in Benidorm.

Personally I hope it is a success.

Article was in El Munro.es and I translated.

BW

Maricia
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:47. by Maricia »

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Arenales hotel
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2015, 15:55. »
Thats positive news,ga needs quality commercial developments not more of the same low standard tat that has blighted the area over the last 15 years.
They dont like it up em !

Offline bertdove

• Galactic Member
Arenales hotel
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2015, 20:12. »
Think that´s a bit harsh.  From my perspective there has been a steady improvement in both amenities and standards. We´re really lucky to be where we are.

Bert

Offline Barry former GA Advertiser

Arenales hotel
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2015, 21:52. »
If you do not like it here Victor...................

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
Arenales hotel
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2015, 07:50. »
Article was in El Munro.es and I translated.
Maricia

You mean it's going to be over 3000 feet tall?

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Arenales hotel
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2015, 09:09. »
Maybe we now need a decent unbiased local magazine that will accurately promote the areas best businesses, an area which i love and hate to see abused by short term profit takers.
They dont like it up em !

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Arenales hotel
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2015, 10:09. »
Really not sure who the short term profit makers are, we have known Gran Alacant since 2001 and think its coming along beautifully with things being built that are not too high and being kept nice too, hardly any graffiti to be seen here, buildings and streets kept clean and business improving all the time, we love it, and think it just keeps getting better, and the mags that keep us informed of developments etc too.

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Arenales hotel
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2015, 10:40. »
I know what you mean Victor. The €600 million they spent on the airport was certainly low-rent! We got a Burger King and a brand new supermarket built this year and maintenance all round is pretty top notch as far as I can see. Last time I went back to my home town in the UK I thought their had been a nuclear holocaust., so no complaints from me!