Author Topic: Airport bus  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Joesoap

Airport bus
« on: January 23, 2020, 10:38. »
Does anyone know the time and where the airport bus stops in Gran alacant on a Saturday morning?

Offline SueB

Airport bus
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 16:26. »
The airport bus timetable is on page 93 of the Gran Alacant Advertiser https://www.granalacantadvertiser.com/latest-edition/ 

My understanding is that it stops on the Ave de Mediterraneo where the shops and the Sabadell bank are, where the road steeply drops down to the beach.  I should imagine it also stops at the Commercial Centre near to the large petrol station, but hopefully someone on the forum can confirm both of these stops.

Sue
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 16:34. by SueB »

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Airport bus
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 17:25. »
I would love to understand the bus timetable, sadly I think it's beyond my capabilities. we would like to use the airport bus to get back to the airport but I always have a nagging fear that it won't turn up. Does anyone know big it's reliable ?

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Airport bus
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 17:26. »
Should read if it's reliable.

Offline Stuart159

Airport bus
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 16:31. »
I’ve used the airport bus on a few occasion. Has always turned up, but it only does a few runs daily. An alternative is a service from Arenales. It is hourly (don’t quote me on that) and runs between Elche and the airport. The stop I’ve used to go is the first stop after the roundabout as you enter Arenales.