Author Topic: Goldcar  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Spartacus

Goldcar
« on: March 25, 2019, 16:08. »
First time I've had the opportunity to rent from Goldcar since they have been taken over by Inter rent who are part of Europcar,a definite improvement in attitude and customer care (which wouldn't be difficult) but time will tell !!!

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
Goldcar
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 18:05. »
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/goldcar-is-the-worst-company-ever-says-watchdog-s7cfp8bj9?shareToken=e76752b60ce832a2376b1208f6b1cddb.

Maybe you were lucky Spartacus.

Tony G - your parcel shelf gets a mention, obviously an easy claim as far as they are concerned.

Dave

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
Goldcar
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 07:13. »
That's one aspect of GA I don't miss. I can avoid that now that I have my own self-propelled apartment aka a motorhome.

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
Goldcar
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 16:52. »
I can only endorse fully the times article, a small amount of online research shows an overwhelming amount of dissatisfied customers including me. Im still chasing via the bank a relatively small amount but on principle im determined to get my money back. Goldcar are just simply dishonest.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Goldcar
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 09:17. »
I read something this morning about a few cars having their wing mirrors ripped off, up near La Tasha, I hope the drivers had taken out adequate insurance if they were hire cars

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."