Author Topic: Fantastic local service  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Lolabunny

Fantastic local service
« on: July 27, 2018, 15:09. »

Had a problem with car this morning and rang Steve at S. J. Autos (mobile mechanic) for assistance. He was with me within 20 minutes and resolved the ‘battery’ problem immediately. Over the years Steve has carried out work for me on various cars and always been great to do business with. He really is an asset to us in Gran Alacant. He advertises in the G A Magazine but his number is 61 000 46 98; put it in your phone, you just never know when you will need him. 

Offline jondowool

Fantastic local service
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 18:52. »
Just thought I would add to the praise of Steve.  He has looked after our car several times and offers a real good service. In fact will be getting in touch soon as our car needs an ITV. Last year he collected car and returned it to my son who was on holiday in GA. Thanks again Steve.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Fantastic local service
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 20:57. »
Steve’s a good guy and a great mechanic.
He did a few jobs for me to an excellent standard.
A neighbours car had a problem, the main dealer wanted just short of €2500 to do the job, a figure she couldn’t afford.
I told her about Steve, he came and looked  at the job, secured the part needed at a breakers yard and did the job for €325, four years later still running as sweet as a nut.

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Fantastic local service
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 09:24. »
Yep, us too, Steve is a good reliable mechanic who we have used a few times

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
Fantastic local service
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 15:02. »
I too have used Steve and found him excellent.

He nurses my neighbour's classic car through its ITV every year as well. Couldn't imagine anyone else going to the lengths that he does.

Dave