Author Topic: Grannet  (Read 791 times)

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
Grannet
« on: March 29, 2018, 09:25. »
Was in Grannet this week asking about adding a mobile phone to account, whilst there they advised us that monthly price was going up by 20% due to expiry of a promotional rate! We didn't know we were on a promotional rate as had contract for about 10 years but monthly tv/internet package will Noe be 31 euros and whilst very happy with products it does seem a bit pricey.
Anyone got prices for other providers?

Offline Occasional tourist

Grannet
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 10:07. »
That will be very interesting! Never seen that we were on a preferential rate either for 12 years now. Seemed to be always in line with their published rates. Smacks of looking at the competition and adjusting their rates accordingly, which I guess if they are that much cheaper for the same offering is inevitable.

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Grannet
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 11:45. »
Change of owner - sounds like a deniable liability !!
BeachLife

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Grannet
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 11:54. »
The easiest providers to negotiate a discount with are internet/phone line providers.
When I left Grannet years ago they offered me a great discount to stay with them.
I left as quality of service came before price
Tell ‘em your leaving and I bet they’ll give you a discounted rate for 12 months

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."